HOME   SITE MAP   ABOUT US   SERVICES   APPLICATIONS   PRODUCTS   CONTACT US  


 

History
SCI means support, community, involvement

SCI was founded in 1958 by John J. Crego of Streator. Originally known as Streator Industrial Supply, the company operated from a location in the downtown Vermillion Arcade. As the company expanded into markets beyond Streator, the name was changed and the business moved into its current location on Broadway Street in the late 1960s. Over half of SCI employees assumed ownership when John Crego died in 1994. SCI professes the team management approach to running the company and dedicates the use of all its resources: people, time, and capital. This history and evolution assures each employee's commitment to customer satisfaction and the consequent company success story.

Learn more:

    Our mission
    History
    Who we serve
       
SCI Corporation      812 East Broadway Street      Streator, IL 61364      Phone: 800-888-6645      Fax: 815-672-2959
2008 SCI Corporation Privacy policy Terms of Use